A Phase III pivotal study is currently undergoing in various treatment centers around the world, to determine the effectiveness and safety of ExAblate MR-guided focused ultrasound for the treatment of essential tremor.
- A Pivotal Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of ExAblate Transcranial MRgFUS Thalamotomy Treatment of Medication Refractory Essential Tremor Subjects (NCT01827904 – Clinical Trials.gov Identifier)
- Download a patient pamphlet on this essential tremor trial
- Learn about other clinical trials including ExAblate treatment of Parkinson's disease
- Download a physician brochure about ExAblate Neuro for movement disorders
- Learn more about treating Essential Tremor with ExAblate Neuro, MR guided Focused Ultrasound